We like to refer to our years at HUTTON as HUTTON years; one year at HUTTON is 7 years somewhere else. If you are a self-motivated person, who loves to learn and thrives in a fast pace environment, this is the place for you. Sometimes it’s a bit crazy around here, but we guarantee the days will go fast, you’ll learn a lot and have fun along the way.
Our Service Philosophy:
We create relationships that instill trust and exceed expectations through customer service, quality, and experience.
We commit to the following standards:
Real Estate Manager
- Works closely with Clients to identify sites according to their criteria and communicates regularly with Clients throughout the site development process to keep them engaged and informed.
- Negotiates Purchase Agreements with Seller and Brokers and communicates regularly with Sellers throughout the development stage to keep them informed.
- Provides direction to Site Planners and Real Estate Coordinators to create site plans, draft land contracts, request development reports, budgets, and assemble and present submittal packages to Clients.
- Works closely with Civil Engineers and Local Municipalities
- Provides good information to Estimators to produce dependable budgets
- Recruits new Clients and builds and maintains current Client relationships
Preferred Qualities and Job Requirements:
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience and/or professional degree
- Anticipating producing 20 deals a year
- Travel regularly on site and market tours and meetings with clients
- Significant Industry Relationships
- Strong negotiating and presentation skills
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects and tasks
- Knowledge of real estate contracts and leases, development documents, and budgets
- Team Player, Self-motivated to exceed expectations, Organized, Networker