We like to refer to our years at HUTTON as HUTTON years; one year at HUTTON is 7 years somewhere else. If you are a self-motivated person, who loves to learn and thrives in a fast pace environment, this is the place for you. Sometimes it’s a bit crazy around here, but we guarantee the days will go fast, you’ll learn a lot and have fun along the way.
Our Service Philosophy:
We create relationships that instill trust and exceed expectations through customer service, quality, and experience.
We commit to the following standards:
Real Estate Closing Administrator
This position involves the administration of a high volume of commercial real estate closings, including land acquisitions, construction loans and sales. It also involves the coordination of the delivery of due diligence materials to lenders and other parties.
Professional Experience Requirements:
A minimum of three years of experience in real estate closings or other real estate transactions. Experience with review and resolution of title and survey issues is also desirable.
The Real Estate Closing Administrator shall:
- Close commercial real estate acquisitions, construction loans and sales, communicating with all parties involved including sellers, lenders, title companies and buyers. Choose the most advantageous and efficient means to close such transactions. The employee must exercise discretion and independent judgement with respect to matters of significance for the company (e.g., commercial real estate land and loans transactions).
- Review closing documents, closing statements and other documentation relating to closings.
- Transmit title, due diligence and other information and materials to lenders and buyers.
- Monitor and meet contractual deadlines.
- Transmit requests for information to responsible internal and external parties and follow up to receive responses.
- Develop and prepare regular reports on the status of closings.
- Assist in the review of title commitments and surveys and preparing objection letters.
- Assist in advising internal clients concerning contractual obligations of the company.
- Perform other duties as needed or assigned.
Bachelor’s degree or a paralegal certificate or degree. Consideration will be given for significant work experience in lieu of a degree or certificate.
This position requires:
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines.
- Organizational and planning skills.
- Interpersonal and client service skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Excel, Word, SharePoint and Access.