We like to refer to our years at HUTTON as HUTTON years; one year at HUTTON is 7 years somewhere else. If you are a self-motivated person, who loves to learn and thrives in a fast pace environment, this is the place for you. Sometimes it’s a bit crazy around here, but we guarantee the days will go fast, you’ll learn a lot and have fun along the way.
Our Service Philosophy:
We create relationships that instill trust and exceed expectations through customer service, quality, and experience.
We commit to the following standards:
Senior Real Estate Counsel
Senior Real Estate Counsel provides legal services in connection with land acquisitions, development, leasing and dispositions for multi-tenant retail and shopping center projects. This position works closely with a team of in-house real estate developers and project managers to implement development projects and serves as the quarterback for all legal aspects of the deal.
- Prepare and negotiate leases with retail tenants and restaurants
- Prepare and negotiate development documents such as purchase and sale agreements and REA’s
- Create and revise form documents for real estate transactions
- Supervise paralegals and other legal department staff in connection with development of retail projects
- Oversee and direct outside counsel
- Provide legal support to the company’s real estate and development teams
- J.D. from an ABA-accredited law school
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- 5-8 years of real estate transactional experience, with an emphasis on retail leasing and development
- Salary based upon experience