We like to refer to our years at HUTTON as HUTTON years; one year at HUTTON is 7 years somewhere else. If you are a self-motivated person, who loves to learn and thrives in a fast pace environment, this is the place for you. Sometimes it?s a bit crazy around here, but we guarantee the days will go fast, you?ll learn a lot and have fun along the way.
Our Service Philosophy:
We create relationships that instill trust and exceed expectations through customer service, quality, and experience.
We commit to the following standards:
Development Project Manager
- Hands on project management position for free standing single tenant or small multi-tenant Shopping Center projects.
- This position will work to secure all permits/ approvals required for the project.
- Manage multiple projects, schedules and activities.
- Coordinate with in-house Legal Department to review and administer land purchase agreement requirements (e.g. Closing Extensions, etc.) related to the due diligence, development and construction phases of projects.
- Review construction budgets, site plans, Due Diligence Materials, Civil, and Architectural Drawings.
- Review Environmental Site Assessments, Geotechnical Reports, Survey?s, Title Reports, Traffic Impact Studies, and other forms of Due Diligence.
- Produce value engineering reviews of all construction documents, including project specifications and reports.
- Establishing, maintaining and managing a network of engineers, architects, and other consultants.
- Review and administer tenant lease requirements related to the development and construction phases of projects.
- Oversee the construction projects to ensure quality and maintenance of schedule.
- Review and management of construction change orders.
- Coordinate budget updates with in-house Construction Department.
Preferred Qualities and Job Requirements:
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience and/or professional degree
- Familiarity with web-based project management software.
- Proficient in AutoCAD and Photoshop is a sought benefit but not required.
- Exceptional computer skills including MS Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Excellent knowledge of real estate contracts and leases, design and construction matters.
- Self-starter, problem solver and ability to perform with sense of urgency.
- Ability to work independently or within group dynamic.
- Travel up to 25-45%, as needed.